Friday, August 12, 2011

Cravings...

ALL I want is an English Muffin... guess I will have to make a trip to the store later :)

I really haven't had much in the craving department during this pregnancy... mostly Artic RoadRunner, but who could resist ARR, it is just WAY too good!!!

Of course, Luke has had his own "cravings", which have been CANDY and ICECREAM.... things I'm not supposed to eat! Yesterday, I caught him eating my LAST Crunchie bar... Of course you can ONLY get these wonderful candy bars OUTSIDE of the US, we got a box at costco when we drove the Al-Can in October, I ate 2 of the 18 (I think there was 18), Luke has eaten ALL the rest of them... Would someone please explain to me WHY you would eat your PREGNANT wife's LAST crunchie bar?!

I can dream right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment