Friday, January 4, 2013

Operation Feel Good

So I have stonewalled myself at my pre-pregnancy weight for the last 15 months. ENOUGH!

Diet, exercise, lifestyle change, blah blah blah. Everyone has their own way and reason to lose weight.

What is mine?

I want to FELL GOOD!!! So I am calling my weigh loss journey... OPERATION FEEL GOOD!

Every woman loses a bit of herself when she becomes a MOM, we go from taking care of ourselves and those close to us (husband, fiancée, boyfriend, etc.) to taking care of something IN us and then another human (or humans) that are PART OF US... We sacrifice, time, sleep, food, etc for these beings. Would I or any other mother I know have it ANY OTHER WAY, no!!! BUT... We all need to do SOMETHING for ourselves and I am getting fit!

My rules for this weight loss are simple;

1) Goal weight is 30lbs lost BUT when I feel good I will maintain!
2) IF I cannot fit into my vast array of jeans when I hit my "feel good" point. I will THROW THEM OUT! I will not mop around that I can't fit into a pair of PANTS!
3) This is 100% for ME! I want my sexy back, I want to FEEL like a woman again!

I am following Weight Watchers and doing Power 90 and Brazil Butt Lift from Team beach body. I highly recommend the workouts and having some sort of food intake tracker. It makes you think about what you put in your mouth!!! I like that I can track my workouts while tracking food. Plus watching activity points rack up is AMAZING!!

My goal is to be FEELING GOOD by May 15th!! I have already lost 3.5 lbs since the 31st so I think I'm on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment