Monday, December 12, 2011

Quality Time

I feel like we got to spend a lot of quality time as a family this weekend. We had to finish Christmas shopping and such but I'm glad we got to do it together. Especially since Luke leaves at the end of the week for his first 2 weeks on the slope!! It will be SO nice to have him home 2 weeks out of the month and at work 2 weeks.

Everyone keeps asking if I will miss him, OF COURSE! But knowing that Ford and I will get to spend SO much more time with him, makes me really happy. It is so hard to spend time together and enjoy time as a family when you work ALL day and then have to cook dinner, clean, etc in the evenings. It's exciting now, knowing that for two weeks straight we get FAMILY TIME!

We are planning a trip to visit my grandma for Mother's Day, it will be our first family vacation!!!!! It's nice knowing that Luke doesn't need to take vacation, I just need to make sure that the kids I nanny for have alternative care while we are gone! Hopefully we will get a chance to make it to Washington at least once next year as well!

Yay for quality time! Looking forward to taking more pictures of Luke and Ford!

No comments:

Post a Comment