Friday, October 12, 2012

Family time

Although our weekend was crazy we got to spend a lot of time together as a family which was incredibly nice. Luke spent the last week of September and first part of October helping his grandparents pack up their home in Oregon and move it Anchorage. I can't imagine how bittersweet it is for them, they have lived in the house in OR since Tim and Dan were fairly young. But I know that they are enjoying the fact they will get to see everyone on a regular basis and watch the great grand kids grow.

I couldn't help but think about how gas time really goes, it seems like yesterday I found out I was pregnant and Noah was born, that was almost 2 years ago!! Now the "babies" are running around after each other, playing and just being normal crazy toddlers.

So hard to believe that this holiday season will be Ford's SECOND one. He has totally become his own person, with his own unique personality. He is such a little ham.

I can't wait until next month when we get to go down to Washington and spend time with everyone. Thanksgiving will be fun but I'm most definitely looking forward to Carl and Silvia getting married then Mark and Anna's wedding! It will be a busy trip, we have family pictures scheduled and so many people to spend time with as well. The great thing is that most of our "friends" down there we consider family so it will be one great trip, being able to see everyone we care about.

Ford can't wait to see his girl friend, Kenzie! Hopefully we will be able to make it more then once next year!

All in All, I think this winter is going to be full of family time which makes me quite excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment