Friday, May 4, 2012

Great Grandparents, Arizona and Babies...

A week long vacation was way easier to plan without a baby. I don't know how people travel with more then one child and Ford is "the greatest baby" according to everyone we have had the joy of flying with. Every lady and most men have commented on how CUTE he is, how HAPPY he is... I guess I really do have a good baby :)

We got to do a lot of the same things we normally do in AZ, like Desert Museum, Sabino Canyon, swimming but had to plan on taking extra time of it all getting Ford ready. It wasn't actually has bad as I thought it would be and he was a generally happy boy, like normal. The hour plus car rides did get to him, he is starting to realize he is STUCK inside his car seat!

We got to eat TONS of good food, I'm sure I gained a couple pounds. Haha. My grandma (Ford's great grandma) got to meet Ford for the first time. It was quite fun. I forget how much I love and miss her until I see her. Grandpa Burt had lots of fun with Ford too. He is a little less then a year younger then his youngest grandchild, so I know he enjoyed playing with him!!

Hopefully we will get to take Ford back this winter and be able to go to Washington too. Thanks to companion tickets and lots of airline miles! Pictures will get posted as soon as "GGM" sorts the 800+ she took!

No comments:

Post a Comment